The selection committee gave its verdict.
5 research projects have been shortlisted in the main list and 5 others in the reserve list.
Subjects rated A are:
- Towards a comprehensive description of lava emplacement dynamics: Linking the roles of chemistry, thermodynamics and rheology in determining lava flow morphology (Magdalena CHEVREL)
- Using Archean sedimentary rocks to understand how the first continents were formed (Marion GARÇON)
- Formation de croûte continentale à la transition Hadéen-Archéen à travers l’étude des systèmes isotopiques U-Pb et Lu-Hf des zircons du complexe du Napier (Antarctique) (Martin GUITREAU)
- Evolution thermo-chimique d’un océan magmatique (Julien MONTEUX)
- Probing Pyroclastic Flow Using Ultrasound: An Experimental Approach (Siet Van Den WILDENBERG)
Subjects shortlisted in the reserve list are:
- Particle segregation and behaviour within pyroclastic density currents( Samantha ENGWELL)
- Forensics of plagioclase phenocrysts(Benoît WELSCH)
- Timescales in Magma Reservoirs from textural and chemical characterization of experimental interaction between enclaves, minerals and their host (TiM’R)(Mickaël LAUMONIER)
- Volatiles in the Earth’s interior(Manuela BORCHERT)
- The role of down flow degassing on the emplacement of lava (Barnie TALFAN)
Congratulations to those who are chosen.
Postdoctoral research fellowship program : Selections announced